- This event has passed.
Advanced Upholstery Cleaning Training Course
13/12/2021 @ 9:00 am - 5:00 pm£143.00
If you are looking to gain professional knowledge and increase your confidence in upholstery cleaning, this course is a must!
Upholstery cleaning can be a minefield and in fact many carpet cleaners shy away from it yet it is one of the most popular items that a consumer wants to have cleaned. There are so many different fabrics that we could encounter, which makes it difficult to know where to start.
This one-day course compliments the introduction to upholstery featured in the NCCA Professional Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning course. Learning through our hands on training, we will help you understand what to look for and clean with confidence.
You will learn how to clean so-called delicate and designer fine fabrics that many upholstery manufacturers produce. You can even bring along a cushion or fabric that has been troubling you for some practical advice.
There are many benefits to professional training, and this course will provide new opportunities for service add-ons and offerings, with the potential to increase your revenue.
- What to look for prior to cleaning
- Carrying out a pre-inspection (Burn test, shrinkage, dye & wet test)
- Fibre & fabric identification
- Solve problems that our clients cause
- Understanding upholstery soil
- Various cleaning methods (Low moisture, dry solvent cleaning, wet cleaning)
- What & how to use – specialty cleaning agents
- Applying protectors & how they work
- Hands on & practical demonstrations
Course tutor: Paul Pearce