- This event has passed.
NCCA Webinar: HR and Health & Safety planning for 2021
11/02/2021 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
We are running a free, member-only webinar with Citation on 11th February. With having to adjust to new measures and constantly changing government guidance, you may not have had a chance to really plan for this year.
With the unpredictability of 2020, the impact of Brexit and the latest lockdown restrictions, getting compliance right has never been more important.
Join our free, 60-minute webinar with Citation where, led by their experts, we’ll be covering some essential HR and Health & Safety topics and updates, including:
- The importance of getting risk assessments and fire safety
- Common issues found by HSE inspectors and how to avoid them
- Employee training, performance reviews and wellbeing
- Updating your contracts, handbooks and risk assessments to reflect all of 2020’s changes
- The extended furlough scheme
They will also be answering your business-specific queries, so feel free to come along armed with any questions you may have.
Please do attend if you can, as we’re sure you’ll get a lot out of the session
Join us: Please register by clicking the button below, and you will receive an email invite with a link and instructions on how to join the webinar.
Date: 11 February
Webinar time: 14:00 to 15:00