- This event has passed.
New Business Basics Training Course
14/12/2021 @ 9:00 am - 5:00 pm£99.00
Over the last few years, we have noticed that a lot of members, both new and old, have a skill gap with operating a business. We have created a business course that explains the basics of setting up and operating a business.
This course will cover:
- Different business types and what type of business structure is best for you.
- How to calculate the cost of operating your business, a fundamental step in assisting you in calculating your prices.
- The usefulness of spreadsheets and the important information you can gain
- The necessity to create a budget around your forecasted revenue and costs
- The vital importance of cash flow planning
- Maintaining a monthly and year-to-date profit & loss
- Business formation
- Cost control & budgeting
- Profit & loss
- KPIs (Key Performance Indicators)
- Time Management & Accountability
Course tutor: Dave Wheadon (NCCA CEO)