It is important to define what fabric, fibre, dyes and finishing agents have been used to create the soft furnishing being worked upon.
It enables delegates to understand the complexities behind the cleaning of curtains and how & when to apply protection products.
Spot & Stain Practical
- Customer advice (Accidents happen)
- Pre-Clean survey (Typical Problems)
- Required re-agent
- Process of Cleaning
- Attempted removal
- Fabric protectors (Benefits)
- Know when to Quit
Curtain Cleaning Faults
- Identifying Curtain faults
- Shrinkage check
- Removing creases velvets & flatweave
- Benefits of applying soil protectors